Eye Donation Month 2021
November 2021 is officially Eye Donation Month in the State of Louisiana, by proclamation of Governor John Bel Edwards! Click here to view the official proclamation.
Due to COVID-19, many of our community events for 2021 have been redesigned as virtual events. Please join us as we continue to honor those who have shared the Gift of Sight.
EBAA Run for Vision 2021
- November 1 – 30
- Join ophthalmologists, eye bankers, corneal transplant recipients, and donor family members to support EBAA’s mission to restore sight through cornea donation and transplantation. Sponsored by Bausch + Lomb, EBAA is once again hosting their annual Run for Vision virtually from your home any time in November.
- Visit the EBAA Run for Vision site for more details, and click here to join the Southern Eye Bank race team! Our team will compete individually throughout the month of November. Send us your race photos to be featured on SEB’s social media!
Kendra Scott + Southern Eye Bank Fundraiser
- November 18th • 5-7pm (In-Store)
November 18th & 19th (Online)
- In celebration of November as Eye Donation Month, Southern Eye Bank will receive 20% of all Kendra Scott in-store sales on November 18th from 5pm to 7pm. A virtual event will run for 48 hours on November 18th and 19th.
- This is a perfect time to buy that favorite piece of jewelry, purchase holiday gifts, and fund the education programs that help our community understand the need for cornea donation.